19th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2019
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:
- Update on future cars and its impact on recycling
- Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles (cars, trucks, buses, bikes)
- Benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
- Country reports and updates on new laws and regulations regarding take-back quotas
- Sustainability benefits of automotive recycling
- Autonomous driving vehicles impact on car recycling
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- Innovations in dismantling, shredding and sorting
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars
- Recycling of lithium-ion batteries of hybrid and electric vehicles
- Reuse & refurbishment – How about data security?
- Recycling of electric and electronic components
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.
Furthermore, the congress will offer interesting workshops and plant tours.
Join us in Vienna again to this unique recycling congress!
|Event Date||20 Mar 2019|
|Event End Date||22 Mar 2019|
|Registration Start Date||01 Sep 2018|
|Name of the Organizer:||ICM AG|
|Person of Contact||Marketing Manager|